My Unique Marketing Plan to Sell Your Home…
The following marketing plan will be used in addition to all the technology tools that were explained in the video above to get your home sold.
Selling in the least amount of time…………….. for the most amount of money!
1. Prepare a comprehensive, neighborhood oriented Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property.
2. Explain the home-selling process in detail.
3. Install my “For Sale” sign if allowed.
4. Advise you on how to best Stage your home in order to get the most money possible in the shortest period of time.
5. Prepare a Full Color Brochure with details of your home to be placed in your home.
6. Promptly enter the property with all allowed photos in the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
7. Place your listing on my website at www.RogerPortaro.com with a virtual tour of your home.
8. Place Listing on www.worldproperties.com for international exposure (the most comprehensive source for locating properties in more than 23 countries worldwide).
9. Post your listing on the Internet including Realtor.com,Yahoo Classifieds, Google Base, Craigdlist, Trulia, Zillow
10. Your home listing will be shown on over 50,000 different agent websites worldwide!
11. Send out my exclusive postcards that have proved to be more effective describing your home features, and mail out to your entire neighborhood area, local brokerage offices and my buyer database.
12. Open House will be scheduled (if allowed) offering financing incentives and special discounts and contributions to buyers who attend.
13. Install a secure lock box to facilitate ease of showing with your permission.
14. Notify the outstanding agents in other real estate companies about your property, arrange meetings at their offices and use direct mail with the brochure.
15. Invite Agents to Brokers Open to introduce them to the New Listing on the block. (This helps them keep their clients informed.)
16. Exposure through my Relocation service.
17. Monitor listing and sales activities to maintain competitive position in the marketplace and keep you the seller informed at all times.
18. Follow-up on showings to obtain prospect’s reactions and report back to you.
19. Add your Listing to Google search result pages: when people all around the world search for homes for sale in Broward County, Google being the biggest search engine of the world, your listing will be marketed in more than 80 countries, so your home will have quite a lot of virtual showings every single day. No other agent will offer you this.
Your House is SOLD and you are on your way to your New Venture & Your New Home!